Bandsaw & Bandknife Tension Gauage
If you’ve ever suffered poor cutting performance from your bandsaw or bandknife blades, it’s highly likely not to be the blade’s fault. It’s more often than not a question of tension – too much or too little. You see, if you don’t set a blade up correctly, no matter how sharp the teeth are or how high quality the steel is, the blade will simply perform badly.
The only true way to measure tension accurately is with a tension gauge. Dakin-Flathers offer a highly accurate one which is purposely made and calibrated for all bandsaw and bandknife blades. It’s even got our logo on it so you know it’s the real deal.
- Imperial and metric dual faced display with Dakin-Flathers logo
- Highly accurate gauge indicator +/- 1000PSI (6900kPa)
- Manufactured from solid billet 6061-T6 aluminium
- High impact resistant, foam lined protective storage case
- Detailed instructions and tension guides